Re: Criminals in the Tech World

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 18:57:33 PDT

cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:
> Do people change and grow? I have, but haven't seen it happen often.
> What do you think?
> Cindy

Interestingly, enough (at least to me with 8 Sam Adams in me), the email
I received immediately after yours, was a word of the day type deal,
reminding me that the animal known in Summer as "weasel" (with all the
sleazy images that name conjures), is known in Winter, when it's coat
has turned white, as "ermine", (with the images of opulence that name
conjures).

Of course people change and grow. The question is if society allows them
to do so. We all make mistakes, some of us worse than others. Whether or
not society lets you forget and move on is another matter.

Jay

--
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"