Re: transcendence

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 10:53:46 PDT

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Tom Sweetnam wrote:

--]spark, so I'm going to recommend one of the most highly regarded
--]philosophical treatises still making the rounds at Cambridge University: A
--]Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Doug Adams.

Better yet, read the Dirk Gently books by the same author.

I think on Fork it is a safe assumption that pretty much everyone has read
the tale of a Boy and his Towel.

For more introspections go read Philip K Dick and prepare teh mindache.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org