Re: transcendence

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 08:30:17 PDT

On Sat, 13 May 2000, Tom Sweetnam wrote:

--]
--]Hmmmm....we had a guy in our Ranger Company named Frank "Rocky"
--]Fratellenico, as obnoxious a little bastard as was ever hatched in the
--]Bronx.

Whoa there buddy. Watch what you go saying about the bronx before I get
all transcendent on your ass.

--]the end of this rainbow we call evolution, besides transcendence?
--]

There is no end of the rianbow. Thats the best part. transcendence is
about motion, not about rest. We are moved such that the universe moves,
flow such that it flows. To go beyond that which we are we must move in
directions we can not even understand at the moment. Even by being still
we are moving, if not in physical paths then temperal paths and if not
temporal then in spiritiual.

The gorilla who can punch buttons to get food has transcended grunts to
get food. In his or her way a motion of means has come to be. When we see
others more so than ourselves we have moved past, if for only that split
second it takes to jump on a grendae, what we were to what we can become.

Becomming does not end, it simply shifts

and so we shift into out of and thru various dimensional levels of being.

no end no begining we have only to celebrate the moment now to celebrate
the everything.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org