It's all about the money

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 12:59:14 PDT

It turns out, it really is all about the money. Napster
should start hiring big time deal closers and work out
an equity deal to the music players based on number of
xfers. I think this Napster gang is going to grow up to
be a huge legit music force. Hell, if they just started
selling t-shirts, they'd have a multi-million dollar a month
revenue stream.

Greg

http://research.webnoize.com/item.rs?ID=9002

--