Re: Request for inclusion

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 20:32:16 PDT

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Cindy wrote:
> bots, plural.

Nah, no less than machines of loving grace. Ever the logo for that
band? It's a rusty gear made out of the masculine and feminine
ordinal symbols. I was disappointed to see that it's an all-guy
band. I was thinking of them today and having one of those
years-late epiphanies. "Burn like brillant trash at Jackie's
Funeral" is probably referencing Jackie Onasis. I say this because
there's a song on a later album that is talking to Cicolina (the porn
star elected to the Italian parliment) by name.