From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 10:13:02 PDT

"your name is mentioned on a web page". That's great, but I wonder
how they do the mapping? Is it a strict regex? How would you
register FoRK with for instance?

Good privacy policy though. It includes adding a spy to
know when and if they change their privacy policy.

Chris Olds wrote:
> What we're all about
> Spyonit simplifies life online by helping you stay on top of the things you
> care about. You tell a "spy" what to watch for on the Internet and, when
> something changes, it reports back to you in a variety of ways: email, pager,
> instant message (AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger),
> web phone, Palm VII or a "My Spies" web page.

Greg Bolcer
work: 949.833.2800
cell: 714.928.5476
fax: 603.994.0516