Poor little L

From: Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 10:35:16 PDT

> The inimitable Elwood wrote:

> Rohit, please delete all my posts from the FoRK
> archive and archived noarchive.

No can do. Can't mess with the bits, that's like messing with peoples'
memories. Believe me there's posts I'd like to take back too.

Ah... yes. Bits are bits. If I had a dime for everytime I heard Rohit say
that, why I'd have a lot of dimes.

One thing I've never heard you pontificate on Rohit is your opinion of
theft of intellectual property? Care to enlighten me?

Tim

p.s. be sure to CC: back to me as I don't read the list.

the mistake is not doing it...

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>