Re: PLANedu press coverage by internet.com

From: ThosStew@aol.com
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 06:31:59 PDT

In a message dated 5/26/2000 8:23:43 AM, beberg@mithral.com writes:

>Is it just me or are more and more fundings looking like "Who wants to
>be a millionare"? What's the 800# to get into these contests anyway,

For reasons best not gone into here, I watched the season finale of
"Felecity" this week. A walk-on character (actually he was sitting down) was
describing his hot new dot.com idea--an online gas station: "You log into the
web site and tell us where your car is parked, and we go there while you're
asleep and when you wake up in the morning you have a full tank."