Re: rad radios.... http://www.shortwavestore.com/ http://universal-radio.com

From: Carey Lening (carey@tstonramp.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 15:06:49 PDT

Oooh very groovy. I sat up til 3 am talking over with a friend who
basically told me this stuff was unattainable (for anything less than
3k). Its wonderful to know they had the poor starving college student in
mind when designing the tech. Even if the signals are phony, or one time
pads that can't be cracked, it still looks like a hoot. I suppose its the
phreak in me -- the obsession with learning more about a system (radios
instead of phones;) that I have no clue about.

Very useful guys;)
-BB