Let me in let me in let me in

From: by way of Rohit Khare (wsanchez@apple.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 00:14:57 PDT

   I'm Fred. I have opinions. I like to share. I even like being told
I'm wrong, though I don't tend to agree. (Ernie can vouch for that.)

   It has come to my attention that many opinions are being shared and I
have been left out, which seems like a real shame. Please rectify this
injustice.

        -Fred
        wsanchez@mit.edu

Wilfredo Sanchez, wsanchez@apple.com
Open Source Engineering Lead
Apple Computer, Inc., Core Operating System Group
1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 94086, 408.974-5174