Re: [Pigdog] MS WEbdav....oooh you didnt know...

From: Chris Olds (cco@dydax.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 19:51:30 PDT

MS Outlook Express shows this message as empty, with a stupidly-named
attachment. I see similar effects on other mailing lists when I get mail from
mutt users. I know this looks like flamebait, but I really want to know: Is
Outlook goofing up on its Mime handling, or is Mutt writing the message poorly,
or do they disagree on a gray area?

    /cco

--
"Que voulez-vous?  C'est les mots; on n'a rien d' autre."  - Samuel Beckett