Re: [Pigdog] MS WEbdav....oooh you didnt know...

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 20:37:05 PDT

Over the past month to 6 weeks, I've been seeing more and more
quoted printable MIME errors that ever. An upgrade the MS mail
server and the MS Outlook client has been shipped with this
as the default. It's creep--soon everyone will be using
graphical mail clients with faulty content separators and
Javascript turned on for their Mail and News.

http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/MIME/1521/rfc1521ToC.html

Whatever happened to just plain/text?

--
Greg Bolcer