More people who respond to Napster with grace and style

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 15:09:12 PDT

http://www.brunching.com/features/feature-napstercontest.html

We are shocked and surprised to learn that there are people
downloading MP3 files of "The Björk Song" over Napster, treating our
music as a commodity rather than as the dumb song about a
more-talented musician that it is. We wish to see these people
treated as they deserve, which is why we are going to collect the
nmes of Napster users who are distributing our material, present the
list to Napster, and demand that they be given candy.