Re: National Sign-On Letter to House on H-1Bs, U.S. Immigration

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:07:33 PDT

  Adam> And I'd bet that looking back on it, you'd consider what was
  Adam> done to have ended up as a large pile of bad code and things
  Adam> you're embarassed to even be associated with.

You've got that right. :-/

[ This actually relates to my feelings on the post-school letdown, where
  you hit real life and realize that what you thought you'd be doing for a
  living and the reality of what you're really doing are quite different.
  That's also about the time you realize that the projects you've been
  associated with were poorly designed and poorly implemented. And you
  have no one to blame but yourself. That's another story for another
  time, though. :-) ]

John

P.S. I think my FoRKposts are getting lost somewhere, too. I have yet
to see one come back, today.

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com