RE: National Sign-On Letter to House on H-1Bs, U.S. Immigration

From: Eric D. Sherman (EricSherman@Alum.MIT.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 11:55:35 PDT

I have over 25 years' perience in the IT field, both in the U.S. and abroad.
In my personal experience, every word Norman Matloff has ever written has
been deadly accurate.

Moreover, Norm's positions have the overwhelming support of over 80% of the
American population. Even legislators have admitted that the reasons they're
taking their anti-American positions on H1B/immigration are because industry
is PAYING them to do so.