Re: Splitsville

From: Joachim Feise (jfeise@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 09:26:06 PDT

Grlygrl201@aol.com wrote:

> http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2584422,00.html
>
> Ballmer: The ruling would mean higher prices.

Of course, he doesn't explain why.
Just a try to scare people into supporting M$.
I agree with some of the comments, though, since instead of one
monopoly we would get two. A three-way split would have made more
sense to me.

> It was the David Palmer quote that spoke to me, however.

"But somehow his 'company-speak' resulted in me losing the will to live, so I
turned him off and had a scotch instead."

Cheers.

-Joe