No Subject

From: ThosStew@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 12:05:23 PDT

In a message dated 6/8/2000 11:41:15 PM, joe@barrera.org writes:

>What is FoRK, may I ask ?

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker (all H1B immigrants, 45-year-old
C++ programmers currently out of work despite a 4% unemployment rate--this is
why this is relevant to this thread) were captured by a fierce cannibal tribe
somewhere in Papua New Guinea, the same tribe that did for Michael
Rockefeller back when. Convicted of spamming and cross-posting, they were
sentenced by the tribal court to be executed, after which they would be
skinned and their skin used to make canoes. Each was given a choice of how to
die.

The Frenchman said: "please, find a powerful but entirely tasteless poison,
and instill a few drops into a glass of a Chateau Lafitte-Rothschild 1964; I
will drink it while gazing at this photograph of my mistress, Fifi, and thus
die in the best way I know."

It was done, and he was skinned and his skin made into a canoe.

The Englishman said: "If you'd be so kind, I'll take my grandfather's duelling
 pistol, and--stiff upper lip and all that--blow out my own brains, whilst
gazing fondly at this photograph of my dog, Fido."

It was done, and he was skinned and his skin made into a canoe.

The New Yorker said: "Gimme a FoRK."

The tribal elder said: "A FoRK? >What is FoRK, may I ask ?"

The New Yorker explained, and a FoRK was provided. He grabbed the FoRK and
immediately began stabbing himself in the thighs, the chest, the sides, the
stomach, the back, the ass, the arms, the neck, the throat, and, as he
collapsed, bleeding, to his death, he said: "There: Rotsaruck making a
fucking canoe outta _me_."

So it is written, so it is done.

Tom