Re: Courtney Love on the music biz, the RIAA, and Napster (very, very long)

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 01:11:51 PDT

What a lady! Her speech following Cobain's death is pretty
interesting, too, though I don't have a pointer to a transcript.
Personally, I think he killed himself because she was going to be
successful and going to be able to cope with it, making for a rather
marked contrast. I wish I liked more than a trivial fraction of her
music, though.

With perspective and communication skills like that maybe she should
be in politics. No, I take that back. Let's disintermediate
government, too.

Eirikur