[Job] Win32 C++ Programmer

From: Lorin Rivers (lrivers@realsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 10:24:19 PDT

We're looking to add to our team...

The ideal candidate will have:
5+ years C++ (OOP) programming experience
3+ years experience programming Microsoft Win32 Platform SDK
1.5+ years programming in a professional team environment (experience
at a startup company preferred)
B.S. in Computer Science (M.S. preferred)
Cross Platform programming experience highly preferred (Mac or Unix)
Previous experience with creating an application framework preferred

What you will be doing, if you're the one:
Working on the Win32 platform layer for REALbasic.
Working with a small and highly motivated team of professional
developers, who LOVE their jobs.
Helping to develop and refine our completely awesome cross platform
rapid application development environment (REALbasic).
We offer a business casual environment, competitive salaries,
benefits, and stock incentives.
Live and work in Austin, TX.

reply to: hr@realsoftware.com

--

Lorin Rivers 512.263.1233 x712 v Product Manager 512.263.1441 f REAL Software, Inc. mailto:lrivers@realsoftware.com PMB 220 http://www.realsoftware.com 3300 Bee Caves Road, Suite 650 Austin, Texas 78746 REALbasic: the visual, object-oriented BASIC development environment for the Macintosh