RE: DWOF

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 16:27:04 PDT

thoughts of circulr list backups runthrough my head.

Set ups that would use the egroups archive as a fall back posting
vector....taged headers to parse from which vector a post is entered into
the fork stream...parsers to rout the tags for inclusion back into a
servers streams after a downage...

Somewhere in my mocha soaked sleep deprived brain there is an answer using
a zope product...maybe some one can help tear it out of my brain for
use:)-

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org