Re: DWOF

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 10:34:57 PDT

Wow! That's a really good idea. I have an 300mhz SGI 02 Irix 6.3
machine with 18G+4G of disk space connected to a T1 on the open
internet. I can set it up to be locally or remotely manageable.
Not sure if it's a mainstream OS, but I am not doing much with
it now and if really need be, you can run MIPS Linux on it.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476