Re: executive salaries

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 08:06:13 PDT

I happen to think both those quoted are actually pretty low for
the size of the company they run. Salaries are like
startup valuations--you take what you can get away with.
The only problem I have is when they start rounding off
to the tens of millions spot. $27M or $30M what's the difference?
In fact there's a *huge* difference. It's at the point people
can't comprehend the difference is when you know you've gone too far.

Greg