RE: Engenia portal: MyYahoo + Magi....

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 12:56:19 PDT

Hi Stephen --

We surely haven't chatted in a while. Unfortunately, I won't be in the
building on the 26th -- I'll be off to PCExpo in NY. If you happen to be
there, drop by Intel's booth -- that's where we'll be. We should definitely
catch up, though -- we haven't talked in a while.

Besides, who was up early? I hadn't gone to sleep yet when I wrote that
note! The life of a pre-IPO startup ...

Jeffrey Kay <jkay@engenia.com>
Chief Technology Officer, Engenia Software Inc.

"First get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- Mark
Twain
"Golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- Sports Illustrated
"If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein