Re: Sametime, same bat station

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 17:22:55 PDT

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
--]
--]An open-source translation engine, once it existed to a somewhat usable state,
--]could easily grow by volunteers that agree to 'fix' bad translations.
--]

Ok lets shift our minds up a notch on this.

translations, flowing from the writer to the reader. Now what if Each doc
could encapsulate the writers distinct phraseologies into some sort of
key that the readers translator would kick back out in phraseology the
reader is comfortable with.

So that slang , as well as languages, can be translated to the readers
own lingo prefferences.

For instance, I am in an exchange witha french woman i know called Cloe.
Every time she types "voulez vous coucher avec mois cest soui" i read it
as "lets knock boots till the break of dawn"

possibly xml style stuff?

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org