worldsite

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 07:57:34 PDT

Okay, so .cc's sleazy tactics really make me cringe
with their fake Netsol invoices, but Worldsite (worldsite.ws)
actually makes a pretty good value prop. Couldn't get the
.com that you really wanted? Get a worldsite address, 99%
still available. Protect your valuable .com domains by
registering your .ws. Now that's funny, I actually thought
about that. Something for everyone.

Greg