Re: databases? Re: Open Source transaction stuff

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endTECH.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 12:00:54 PDT

Pointbase is the all time greatest all java database.
I swear by it, it fits into devices, and is able
to sync with all the major enterprise databases. Bruce Scott
is one of the four founding members of Oracle. We're
doing something them.

http://www.tadpole.com/press/unix/060500.htm

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800