Re: TellMe.com, low-profile at the moment, but pretty functional voice-response.

From: Udhay Shankar N (udhay@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 23:17:56 PDT

At 09:50 PM 6/22/00 -0400, Eirikur Hallgrimsson wrote:

>The whole story is at www.tellme.com, of course.

I've been told (I have not seen them myself) that tellme.com used to hand
out t-shirts back when they were in stealth mode, saying:

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you."

Cute.

Udhay

  http://www.unimobile.com/                     http://pobox.com/~udhay
             Unimobile -  the world's first internet mobile