Re: [CBS MarketWatch] A nose by any other name

From: Ryan S. Upton (ryanu@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 14:14:20 PDT

authentication IS identification by definition, This simply provides one of
three methods of it; "Something you are"... The problem with "Something you
are" auth is that you have "something they can cut off", or worse,
"something you can't change when the device or system has a know exploit" I
don't know about you, but memorizing a new password beats getting a new
nose (or EYE!) any day.
</meetooo!>
-R