Re: future search engines?

From: Adam L. Beberg (
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 15:16:38 PDT

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, v - Mark Kuharich wrote:

> It looks nice, but I don't know whether it's clueful or whipped topping on a
> road apple. What's the FoRK consensus?

Java eye candy on top of the Open Directory Project. Kewl to watch once,
but after that it just slows me down, watching animation when I could be

Looked for a revenue model, couldn't find one, looked for something I
haven't seen 1000 times before, couldn't find that either. The overhead
of a web site and one grad students Java project can't be that high tho.

- Adam L. Beberg
  Mithral Communications & Design, Inc.
  The Cosm Project - -