Re: Linux TV?

From: Jeremie Kass (jeremie@monkey.org)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 15:47:53 PDT

you can get their source code at http://www.tivo.com/linux/

the tivo has a serial port on the back, used for controlling DSS boxes. if
you mount the drive on a linux box, you can configure it to have tty on
the port, and get a serial console.

a good discussion forum for tivo hacking is
http://www.avsforum.com/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=TiVo+Personal+Television&number=6&DaysPrune=5&LastLogin=