RE: hyper XLinks

From: Meltsner, Kenneth (Kenneth.Meltsner@ca.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 09:53:36 PDT

Among the classics of hypertext, one paper (Randall Trigg's?) showed rather
conclusively that nearly no one would assign typed links. I believe this
was for an argumentation/corporate memory support system, so it may be
possible to get professional web developers/authors to do so. Or not, given
the generally cruddy markup on most "professional" sites. Also, cruddy
grammar, design, etc.

Ken