Exotec, Inc

From: Eirikur Hallgrimsson (eh@mad.scientist.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:05:13 PDT

Hi, FoRKers,
        Does anyone know anything about Exotec, Inc? They are a
Boston area startup, mostly ex-MIT. www.exoinc.com
        They are wooing me at the moment, and I'd love to hear from
someone who knows them. There's very little I can find out about
them. They are the startup commercializing exo-kernel, high-bandwidth
OS work from MIT and CMU. I want to know the dirt as opposed to the
press releases. (Just watch and Joanne from Exo will have joined
FoRK when I wasn't looking.....)

        Eirikur