Re: Big Beyond Belief.

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 20:23:03 PDT

I sense a FoRKLotto: a sort of pool for "name the most outlandish business model
that will be funded by tier-1 SiliValley VCs in the next six months."

My bet: "It's realdoll.com meets freecall.com."

Place your bets, please.

;-)

jb

PS - no, that's not real, in fact "freecall.com" is a for-sale domain. Just had a
nice ring.

Buh-dum-pum. ;-)