Web Design World

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 18:08:14 PDT

Is seattle, its a few hundered design wonks in full caffinated mode. Its
Web Design World and Im in the thick of it.

The speakers are not so bad, its a shmae that ost of them are speaking on
deaf ears. More when I get a chance to recap the 4 or 5 good points 8
hours produced..

One thing of important..Heads up Hakon....Mr Zeldman from Alistabove and
WASP wanted to booster you guys (after I raised the question of Why
aint Opera the most used browser cause it kicks ass etc etc (send t shirts
to tom@wsmf.org:)) but he needs some doc on the CSS work in the new
version. Zeldman was one fo the few really good speakers all day.

Anyway Im off to game works. If anyone is in seattle and wants a few games
with tomwhore let me know. Ill be round all week.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org