Re: Apple Open Source (and design by buyout)

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 15:41:46 PDT

I love my MacOS X Developer's release running
on my nifty G4 with my Dell 20" flatscreen color
monitor. In fact, I think I might finally be able
to dump my PC. The neatest part about the software?
The Mac OS X Server 5-Client Not for Resale (NFR) Copy
comes with a Dr. Ernie autograph.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800