Re: [Salon] "Survivor" secret may be out -- warning: may include spoiler.

From: Jesse (jesse@fsck.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 15:50:23 PDT

More interesting was the survivor website (sorry. I'm blanking on the URL...
It hit slashdot a day or two ago ) which had a headshot of the gent who'd
been booted. Through some URL guessing one could find headshots of all
the contestants. Only one of which didn't have a red X in the corner....

        jesse

--
jesse reed vincent --- root@eruditorum.org --- jesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91