Kozmo gives me points

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 09:20:55 PDT

(yes i know i was all on about it as a service, but i put it on my list
over at fuckedcompnay because, well because i like to keep my hot side hot
and my cold side cold (of course i aslo have phantom.com on my
list...call me a dreamer)

from fuckedcompany.com

Kozmo Kozmo Kozmo
In case you haven't already heard, Kozmo's two co-founders just resigned.
Of all of Kozmo's FC appearances in the past 30 days -- and there have
been a lot -- this is probably the least severe. I say this because I've
actually heard good things about the CFO who is taking over -- and
not-so-good things about the two co-founders running the company. Still,
it just wouldn't be fair not to award points to our favorite little engine
that just keeps on makin history. Cheers.
When: 7/20/2000
Company: Kozmo.com
Severity: 10
Points: 72