Re: In US, more women than men on Internet

From: Dave Long (dl@silcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 01:30:28 PDT

> average, top 5 sites visited for UK, Ireland, New Zealand, US, and Australia
> (I'm amazed at how well MSN and Yahoo do overseas), etc.

Do they charge for email accounts? Between the "home use" and the
pathetically low average number of sites visited in a month, I have
to wonder if much of this activity reflects people whose primary MUA
is a browser. Not what I'd consider "surfing", but the difference
would be academic to banner people.

-Dave