Re: [FUD] Microsoft App Center 2000 and Microsoft Tahoe coming...

From: sramjee@hss.hns.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 22:30:59 PDT

> Can anyone in the know tell me if this is just a DAVbox?

Am not in the know about Tahoe, but here is a view from the
gartner group regarding .NET...

 ****
Microsoft Retires COM

Microsoft's new .NET infrastructure leaves its long-standing COM platform
behind and turns the current COM-based applications into a future legacy
environment

http://gartner5.gartnerweb.com/public/static/hotc/hcil0714001.html

Gartner FirstTake
Y. Natis, D. Plummer

****
Of course, ...and then we go round the mulberry bush...

--ramjee.