Re: Suck To Moziila--Fuck Off and Die

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:26:26 PDT

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

--]This is so bad; if I was Greg Knauss then I would be
--]embarrassed to put this out because it belies the non-technical
--]understanding of the author.

The article in and of itself is not so much noteworhty here. heck suck is
bearly readable even on its best days. What is somethine of note is when
you connect it up with the recent open letter from WaSP's Open Letter
to Netscape.[1]

Netscape and the delays to Moz are all the reason MS needs to be where
they are in the browser market today.

(if switching NS users had half a brain they would have jumped to Opera
instead. SO much for the testicular fortitude of the user base)

[1] http://www.webstandards.org/wfw/ns0700.html

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org