Re: Suck To Moziila--Fuck Off and Die

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 09:28:16 PDT

  It's like a diamond in the rough, the whole value, i.e.
whether it's worth $100k or $100M, is determined by the
first cut. The suck article just reminded me of the
browser wars articles that we used to get bombarded with
& your comment seemed to partition into the two useless
halves of Netscape & IE religious wars with a flawless, brilliant
little fragment hanging off the side that is Opera.

You can be my scapegoat, Tommy boy. 8-)

Greg