Re: napster

From: comet (comet@naxs.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 13:45:09 PDT

Dave Winer wrote:

> Much of the info in CDDB is wrong. Mis-spellings, and sometimes just wrong
> info. Dave

Some, but not much, of the info in CDDB is wrong... I think it is pretty
decent given the size of the database, all user-input. I often send
corrections when I find misspellings.

The ones you have to watch out for are singles and import disks. I think
they (whoever *they* are) recycle id numbers on singles.