Lyrics search [was: Re: Napster]

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 20:49:14 PDT

Tom wrote:
> Lyric data is not as rich as it was on the web, not like they used to be.

Do people not like Gigabeat's "search by lyric" function?

  http://www.gigabeat.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi

Seems to work reasonably well for most lyrics I thought to put in there.
I guess specialized search engines are still the best way to go,
like Edd recommending http://www.xmlhack.com/ for all of my XML
searching needs.

----
Adam@4K-Associates.Com

She's so lucky, she's a star But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking If there's nothing missing in my life Then why do these tears come at night -- Britney Spears, "Lucky"