Re: Javascript XML/SOAP/XML-RPC parsers

From: Dan Brickley (Daniel.Brickley@bristol.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 23:49:53 PDT

Not a parser, but good for applications built on top of Javascript
XML (particularly interesting here since SOAP and RDF have an identical
data model...)

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/rdf-dev/rudolf/js-rdf/overview.html

What is this?

  Js-rdf is a prototype javascript implementation of an RDF query / logic
  system. As such it can be useful as a lightweight (zero-installation) testbed for
  RDF-based Web applications.

[based on]

        http://tribble.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmjg/logic/prolog-latest
ie Jan Grant's javascript prolog thing.

I may have mentioned this here before, so to avoid the Old Bits penalty
I ought to mention it does some new stuff: there's now an 'external'
facility that hooks up the logic/query stuff to Javascript, handy for
datatype stuff, popup windows and changing the background colour... :-)

Dan