Agave Tipping

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 07:47:35 PDT

I am happy to say that I've walked through the famous
fields of blue agave in Tequila, MX. This is funny,
it's just like sneaking in and cow tipping as a teenager, except
you can get money for it.

On another note, I know have a complete collection of
Cabo Wabo tequila in all 3 bottles. Cabo Wabo, Anejo, and
Reserva. I have quite the empty tequila bottle collection now.

Greg

http://news.excite.com/news/r/000809/11/odd-tequila-dc

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800