OB_SMART_REMARKS was Re: Web Technologies in a Tailspin

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 15:13:28 PDT

> I think Dave needs to have people argue with him more often. He
> doesn't seem to be used to it. Dave, if you post on FoRK, people will
> argue with you. It's good for you. It helps you find out when you're
> wrong. Try not to take offense.

Since nobody else seems to want to veer this conversation off it's current
tangent, and in keeping with my contrived persona as the nutty mischevious gray
goo-advocating gun-toting ytpo-inflicted run-on-sentence-creating Texas
trouble-making anarchist hick trickster, here goes...

If you REALLY want to push Dave's buttons, try this: tell him the Mac is
dead. It doesn't even matter if you believe it, just give it a shot. Or don't
even say that explicitly, just explain why your company doesn't hold
development for the Mac at equal priority with other platforms. Hell, he might
even write about you in one of his columns...

jb