Re: Web Technologies in a Tailspin (was Re: Uncle Dave ponders themeaning of namespaces)

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 15:37:42 PDT

> Didnt matter. Nope. Cause apache had the spiritus sanctum in namina hackum
> and rockidly rolldidly. IN short it was a case of Bawitdaba da bangdabang
> niggie diggie diggie sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie Versus Boring
> Excuse Driven IT WOnkery.

Tom! Wow! Hey man, I know I've asked you this before, but I'm just beggin' ya
now man. Puh-leeeze! Send me some of that stuff? Our Texas homegrown ain't
nothin compared to whatever you smoke, bro! How much you pay a quarter?

> Now I know this is an oversimplification spoken to a crowd who loves to
> complicate everything to the point of 8 rounds of white papers and a
> drafting commitie just to decide who is going to go out and get the
> bagels...but listen for a sec.

BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Doubtlessly the funniest post since I've been on this list, hands-down. Adam,
do we have a prize for the man?

jb