Re: Uncle Dave ponders the meaning of namespaces

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 15:46:44 PDT

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]> I thought FoRK was a good place to discuss this, Adam put me in the mood
--]> last night, blame him not me ;->. Frustrated that we can't have one little
--]> part of the Web that doesn't get The Treatment.
--]>
--]> Dave
--]
--]BTW, for what it's worth, I tend to agree with Dave on this one. (Many other
--]things, too...) But nobody's happy until everybody has had the opportunity to
--]throw their crap into the spec...

Yea, but dig. Remeber our freinds <blink> and <marquee>. Yea NS and MS
(lets just exclude any compnay with the intials *S from doing any biz on
the web) had to put thier snoty noses into the mix of things. Frames aas
well.

Thing is no one worth thier salt used them for longer than it took to
think, "gee this is neat...no its stupid.."

Specs are still in the boiling stage. turn up the heat.

In use there is usefullness

Use what is usefull all else send back to the kitchen.

" I orderd the brasied tofu and shitake. yes I know your chef thinks the
Kobe medalions would be better but whorey dont eat that shit, see. Now
take ti back and get what I ordered"

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org