Re: Taking the billion? Re: Gedankenexperiments

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 03:37:06 PDT

> Speak for yourself! <arf!> <arf!> <arf!> <arf!>

I love this list!

How come it doesn't flame out?

How come I can say we're all barking farting chihuahuas here, and get away
with it, but on other lists people are appalled??

Life's little mysteries.

On my billionaire wish-list..

Every mail list would have a standard disclaimer. "We're all barking farting
chihuauhuas here. If we manage to get any work done here, no one will ever
give anyone any credit at all."

How much money would that cost??

Dave