Re: Ellison on Loserhood

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 04:12:12 PDT

In a message dated 8/17/00 4:27:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de writes:

<< Eugene Leitl writes:
> Do healthy people on Prozac peform better? Anyone knows?

 Sorry for following up on myself, but I've just learned that Prozac in
 healthy people (and animals, give your dog 5 mg Prozac daily for a few
 weeks, and watch the difference, especially if you have several) tends
 to increase aggressiveness/assertiveness, which might translate in a
 higher pecking order in a corporate setting.>>

Depends on how much ritalin their co-workers are taking.

<< Whether this will result in a higher work output, I do not know. >>

How did your dogs do?

GG